1. Connect the Charging Dock to PS4 console, computer or other standard DC5V power adaptor with the cable provided to start charging.
1. Connect Dock to PS4 console, computer or other standard DC5V power adapter with the cable provided to start charging wireless controller.
2. Just connect PS4 Wireless Controller to the charging slot to start charging. The indicator light in the charging slot can indicate the charging state. When the light on, the Dock is charging the battery pack.
3. With the charging finished, the indicator light goes out, and there is no indicator light in the charging slot.
4. PS4 Wireless Controller has self-regulated charging state. When power is low, it charges automatically, when poeer is full, it disconnect the power automatically.
1. Scope of application: Suitable For PS4 Original Handle
2. Input Voltage: DC 5V
3. Material: ABS
4. Charging Current: 500mA*2Group
5. Wire length: USB Cable Length Is 80CM Meters.